Our application specific, high-capacity, anti-fouling UF and MF hollow fiber membranes perform better, last longer, and save you money. This new proprietary membrane technology results in enhanced product yields, high capacity, and less fouling. See how WaterSep’s 75 years of membrane experience can help you optimize your application and improve the economics of your cross-flow filtration processes.
Now available the Ready to Use Green Line, Single-use - Glycerin Free - Gamma Irradiated Hollow Fiber Cartridges.
WaterSep’s single-use hollow fiber cartridges – The Green Line – are manufactured in a completely glycerin free, environmentally friendly process, hence no pre-rinsing of the membrane is required.
The new The Green Line from WaterSep offers:
- Ready to use cross-flow filtration - no pre-rinse required
- 80X reduction in extractables compaired to glycerin condition membranes
- True plug-and-play at its best, connect, use and discard
- No cleaning and cleaning validation required
- Self contained HF cartridges - no hardware - no installation
- 100% integrity tested
- Very cost effective, compared to cassettes
- A complete line of UF and MF membranes available
Simply Connect, Use and Discard
WaterSep launches Discover and MiniDiscover Hollow Fiber cartridges for Small Voulme Samples.
Easy, Rapid and Convenient clarification, concentration and diafiltration of fermentation broth, cell culture, vaccines, enzymes, antibodies, peptides and proteins. Ideal sample volumes from 10ml-400ml. Choose from a wide range of membrane molecular weight cut-offs – 5K, 10K, 30K, 50K, 100K, 300K and 750K and 0.1 um, 0.2 um and 0.45 um, all for a perfect match to your application. Buy Now!
or email an expert directly at: ExpertTalk@WaterSep.net
Lab | Explorer
Pilot | Investigator
Food & Beverage
Process | BeviProducer
Process | BioProducer
Process | Separator
PDF's | Download here